Saturday, December 04, 2004

Thanksgiving day with the In-Laws, at our house.

Thanksgiving day with my In-Laws was hosted by us this year. The In-Laws and Grandparents In-Law rented an RV and drove down from MI to be with us on Thanksgiving day, and then were going to take the GPIL on to Ohio, so they could visit for probably the last time their brothers and siters. A good time was had by all. Photos follow.


Three generations in the Howard Steele family. Gerald, Joel, and Howard


Miriam (MIL)


Gerald (FIL) and Jenny (BIL's girlfriend)


A surprised looking Rachel(SIL), and a not-ready-for-photo looking Irene. Kind of makes me wonder were Irene's hands are.


Steve (SIL's 'friend'), Rachel (SIL)


Jason (friend of family) and a very surprised looking Irene. I wonder where exactly Jason's left hand is?????


Jetta (It's called a cat), otherwise known as Satan.


Howard (my GPIL), Lydia (my lovely wife), and Marie (GPIL, wife of Howard)


Joel (BIL) and Jenny


Abigail, Rachel, and Steve


Asher (Nephew), photo taken at me mum's


Moi (me you idiot), and Lydia (My very signicifcant other!)


Miriam and Gerald


Irene, Miriam, Caleigh's arms and part of her head

No comments: